After School Program 2018-2019
You may complete and submit an application at no cost at any time in the admission process. To begin an application, please complete the form located at the bottom of this screen. Completion of the form does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
Program at a Glance
Wishing Tree places a high value on play and nurturing a growth mindset. Through play children can develop social and cognitive skills, mature emotionally, and gain the self-confidence required to engage in new experiences and environments.
- Eligible students: rising kindergarteners through 5th graders
- Program is aligned with LCPS schedule
- Program runs from the your home school's completion through 6:30pm
- A healthy snack is provided
- enrichment activities include crafts, book club, legos, beyblades, board games, and more
- tuition is monthly, recurring, and due at the beginning of the month
- a 30-day written notice is required to withdraw from the program
Important Admission Dates
April 30, 2018 is the application deadline to be considered at the $300/month tuition with transportation included by families from Steuart Weller Elementary, Ashburn Elementary, and Seldens Landing Elementary. Admission decisions will be emailed by May 5, 2018.
May 31, 2018 is the deadline for all other families to be considered at the $300/month tuition with transportation included. Admission decisions will be emailed by June 4, 2018.
June 1, 2018 is when rolling admissions will begin and the standard tuition of $400 a month for after school care with transportation will apply.
Once your child is admitted, an enrollment package will be e-mailed to you containing all required forms and a list of other documents needed.
Before the first day of school, we must receive your completed health information form (including an immunization record) along with any other required forms.
- our after school program attendees have priority on days when school is closed throughout the school year (i.e. teacher workdays, snow days, etc.) at a discounted price
- free game nights every Tuesday from 6pm - 8pm
- free access to member-only events throughout the year
- discount on New Year's Eve care
- evening and weekend care at a low additional cost