We are currently seeking a activity leaders to ensure safe and quality care, fun activities, outstanding customer service.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of all children at all times
- Maintain cleanliness of the center
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), upholding product quality, cleanliness, and all other Wishing Tree
- Ensures that our guests’ visits are maximized by directing them to appropriate activities, making them aware of all options, communicating our value proposition and guiding them through their activities while inspiring them and always lending a helping hand when needed.
- Ensures optimal customer service
- Anticipates Guests’ needs before being asked
- Maintains composure and positive attitude under pressure
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
- Must work well with children
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Values Diversity
- Building Credibility
- Time and Priority Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Planning, staying organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail
- High level of energy
Please email your resume or interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Employment" in the subject line.