Prepay and Save!
Purchase your hours through a bundle or plan and use them as you need them. For example, purchase 12 hours today and leave your child for a 3 hour visit. You'll have 9 hours available to use later.
Bundles of hours are valid for up to one year after purchase. This is flexibility at its finest! Per our terms and conditions, credits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
How we work in three easy steps!
1. Prepay for your hours below.
2. The easiest way to reserve an appointment is through facebook.
- Book Now through our facebook page @wishingtreekids or through the reservations tab above
- tap Schedule Service
- choose service, date, and time
- enter family info and agree to terms
- redeem hours or pay at the full rate
- 10am - midnight every day of the week
- Visits between 10am and 1pm must be reserved 24 hours in advance in one of the methods stated above.
- We will close at 7pm each evening if there are no reservations and children are not present
- Families with recurring memberships may submit special requests outside of the hours above (ex: 8am drop-offs, last minute day camps, overnight care). It never hurts to ask and the worst we'll say is no.
Children should be ages 3 through 12 and fully potty-trained.
Wishing Tree Register for our After School Program Today